I am a 14 year old male and i recently noticed a pea shaped object behind my right nipple and it doesn’t hurt tho any advise 

Hey there, sometimes as we go through puberty we can get small lumps around our nipples. they should resolve but Keep an eye on them to make sure you don't start feeling more or that the lump doesn't start getting bigger.  When is the next time you are suppose to go to your doctor?

some time around my birthday in october

Ok well i would just mention it to him/or her so they can double check it.... If you start noticing it getting bigger or it becomes painful or you find more bumps get in sooner....

ok i was going to have my mom bring me tomorrow or something because my knee has been getting sharp pains to the point where i can’t walk

do these pains happen randomly like your knee gives out or does it hurt more constantly.... is it just one knee or both?

both but mostly left and i think it could be because when i played football i had to wear a knee brace on both knees

it may be.... is there anything you do that makes it better or worse?

when i wear a knee brace it doesn’t hurt

oh ok that's good....and where is your pain at? how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

it is my whole knee and like 87 lbs and 4/11.06

have you started puberty at all? what you are feeling could be growing pains...... is it worse after you run around or play sports?

when i play football with my friends i playquarter back or some times i play wide rice era but it does hurt a little bit some times running

well do me a favor and let me know what your doctor thinks about your knees and that lump....
also if you havent been already its a good idea to start checking your testicles for lumps too. do you know how to do a testicular self exam?

i haven’t been yet but i will let you know and no i don’t know how