Hi, my name is nathan and i am 14 years old as of august 25th. I have a predicament. I am not sure if i have hit puberty, and if i have i want it to go faster, if not i want it to happen. Heres my details: -No voice change -No acne -Good amount of hair on arms and legs -Small penis and testicles, pretty sure no changes -Decent amount and length of hair on ballsack-Short hairs working from sides of penis to top. -5"0 -No growth spurt -Sometimes sore knees and arms, but other than that no growing pains -8 1/2 shoe size I need know know if i can speed up/make puberty happen because i am bullied because of my traits. I don't know why im bullied but i am. They call me names like bald eagle and nathan puberty. Please reply and let me know whats going on because i am very unhappy. I don't feel suicidal often but i definetly feel very depressed.

Don't worry Nathan... I guess puberty come soon, maybe 15 or 16.

Hey Nathan - 

1st - you have absolutely started puberty...it actually sounds like you are fairly far along in it - you have pubic hair, leg hair, arm hair, etc.  Do you have semen yet?  Have you noticed that your penis and testicles have grown?  Are they they same size they were when you were, say 8?  If not - then they are growing!!!

Puberty happens in different orders for everyone!  You just have to let it happen.  There are small kids - it sounds like you are one of them.  I KNOW it's really hard to do - but you have to just not let what the other kids say bother you.  I am sure you are an AMAZING kid - and all that matters is that YOU know it!  You don't have any control about how tall you grow - or when puberty starts - or how long puberty will last for you.  It's on of those things that just is for you.

If you want to talk through this anymore, let me know...send me a message...if something isn't clear I will try to answer it for you.  You will be ok!

Im 12 and I want to know if i hit puberty yet. My penis is about an inch flaccid and 2.5 inched erect. I have long, darkish hairs on my balls but not around them. I have no armpit hair and i am short for my age at 4'10". When I masturbate all that comes out is clear stuff. Is there a way to increase penis size??

Hey dude. You have started puberty if you have pubic hair - which you do. It may start on your testicles, like it has for you, or above your penis. It sounds like you are VERY early in puberty still based on your penis size - but everything will grow a lot over the next year!

I still only have the clear fluid, and i belive penis and teaticles are larger than 8, but not 100% sure. I honestly just started using steadyhealth and i dont know about messaging or anything but i wpuld like to talk to you. Thanks for helping me put on my questions, really means alot.