iv had hair above my penis and on my testicles since the age of 12 but i jus now started growing armpit hair and i am 15 years old.
am i hitting puberty?my penis is still small and i really wanna have sex and i know size does matter to a girl and especially at this age.WHEN WILL MY penis GET BIGGER!?!?I DONT WANNA BE PATIENT ABOUT THIS I REALLY JUS WANT IT TO HAPPEN.please if you have any answers email me _[removed]_

If you have developed pubic and armpit hair then you have definately started puberty. The process can be slow though, and not eveything hapens at once. Please be patient - your penis and testicles will grow when they are ready! 15 is still young to be having sex. I presume that you masturbate and ejaculate fine. If so there is nothing to stop you having sex, but please ensure you use contraception.