I have this sense, like there is lymph in my throat. Sometimes I feel mild pain chest, but more like it is in the lungs. I’ve been feeling like this for past 8 weeks. Are those symptoms of heartburn? Should I ask for medical attention or I can dill with this on my own?

The symptoms you are having sounds like symptoms of GERD. Some degree of reflux is normal, especially after meals, but those symptoms (sense of lump in throat and pain in lungs/chest) are an indication that there is potential injury on tissues. The amount of reflux causes these problems. It is different in every person. You should ask for professional help. There are treatments of GERD designed to prevent one or all of these elements from occurring.

I have been experiencing the same thing ever since I had an acid reflux one night more than six months ago - feeling lump in the throat when I swallow saliva (not food), and phlegm in the chest to clear out. I had my esophagus checked and it is fine. Are you still having the sensation or did you see a throat or GI doctor for treatment?

I have been experiencing the same thing ever since I had an acid reflux one night more than six months ago - feeling lump in the throat when I swallow saliva (not food), and phlegm in the chest to clear out. I sometimes cuogh out yellow mucus in phlegm, one time I coughed out some blood. I had my esophagus checked and it is fine. I wonder if I need to see a throat or GI doctor next? And if it is even curable?

I have the same problem plus I get a headache with my throat pain.

All started with headaches first and after 4 weeks my throat started hurting and I felt like there was something in my throat.(Anytime I had a meal the pain eased up for few hours) after two weeks my chest started to hurt aswell and I went to see my doctor.

My heart was ok and doctor said its my stomache acid that damaged my throat so he put me on this acid medication capsole (Dexilant) which I take one every day before meal.

It has been 2 weeks now that I am taking the acid medication and my headache and throat pain is way less. I still feel something in my throat time to time. ALSO I QUIT SMOKING 2 weeks now.

Smoking trigers the throat pain and headache.

I had stomache pain and burning two months proior to all of this.