Hello guys. According to some things that I was reading about acid reflux, it seems to me that I am dealing with this thing. I really don't know if this true, I made an appointment with my doctor, but I have to wait more than 10 days...and 10 days more to have the results. So, I want to know did any of you guys had problems with it? If you did, can you tell me more about what are the signs and symptoms of acid reflux and what diet you recommend to get rid of it? I would really appreciate it. 

Hello. All those symptoms of acid reflux may also be a sign that your stomach acid has inflamed your esophagus. It can happen all the time, I know so many people who had problems with this. Well, when that happens, you should know that your stomach acid can damage the lining of your esophagus and this can cause bleeding.Although acid reflux is extremely common and rarely serious, don't ignore your acid reflux symptoms. What is the best cure? Well, the lifestyle changes. No better than that. If you do something about your life, if you try to change certain things, if you try to follow acid reflux diet, I am sure that you will be fine soon. 

They are really easy to recognize. Those symptoms just won't leave you alone. So, some of the symptoms are:

burning pain that you feel in your stomach,

regurgitation or another term for this is the sensation of acid backing up into your throat or your mouth as well,

a lot of people also have problems with dyspepsia, and that is a general term for stomach discomfort,

nausea after every meal,

upper abdominal discomfort.

When you notice some of those symptoms, you should visit your doctor in order to help you find the best cure for you. Good luck with it and I hope that you will be fine!

Celebrity

It depends on when you feel it - during the day or during the night? Because I believe that this also plays a huge role in it. Generally, people who have frequent acid reflux symptoms most often experience them at night. Those are, so-called nighttime GERD and this also produces the most pain that won't allow you to sleep or to feel asleep. This level of pain does not always indicate the degree of damage to your esophagus.I am always for that option to visit a doctor because he can set the proper treatment in any case. You really don't want to be a doctor and to play with your own health, right? 

Wait, wait for guys, I don't have problems with it, but I really need to ask one thing. Did I really live in the ignorance? Because I always believed that heartburn is actually a heart issue? God, I was so wrong? I found the test of my hubby and the diagnose was a heartburn, so I was pretty sure that he has problems with his heart and that he doesn't want to tell me this. So, I started to ask him, he didn't want to tell me, so we had a huge fight. I told him that he is a liar. Now, I am trying to seek on the internet what this is and I see that this is something totally different. Anyway, I want to know is that dangerous anyway? I feel better now, to be honest.

A lot of people are scared when the doctor gives them the analysis and they read that their diagnose is a heartburn. They imidaitelly start to believe that they have an issue with heart, which is not true. At all. You live in the ignorance because you don't want to consult your doctor, you don't want to ask him or her what this means. Yes, means that he has some stomach issues and I think that he is better informed than you are. It is not that serious, he just needs to change his menu daily plan, he needs to avoid the food that he doesn't like and he will feel much better. 

I have changed my meals and eating plans totally. It was hard, I admit because I was literally living on the fast foods. I got fat, I gained bigger levels of the cholesterol in my blood, but nothing. I didn;t even wanted to change the way I eat. Until I started to feel pain and discomfort in my stomach, which was bigger each day. Really bad feeling, indeed. So, I have decided that pizza and chocolate need to become a past. I had light breakfast, after two hours I was eating fruit, some berries usually. So, also before my lunch, I started to drink a glass of baking soda with water - half of hour before my meal. Also, I had light dinner. I had some chocolate crisis in the first 10 days, but later I become very satisfied because I didn't feel any pain anymore.

Sure, a lot of people are scared, and that is OK because it is about their health, but they really should learn that in those cases, they really can't help themselves. Nothing big to worry about. As you can see, you are one very successful example for this - how you can help yourself without anyone. You realized that you have to change your life, so you did. Lighter meals sometimes mean a salvation. So, you have to be focused, you have to set up your priority and you will be just fine, I know that. Everyone should follow your example.