Hello guys I'm just here to see if anyone can help me with some questions.. Okay I've been experiencing acid reflux for about 5weeks and there was a time where I forced myself to vomit because my stomach was burning really bad.. I felt this burning feeling on my chest like really bad my throat was hot and my head will hurt when I vomiting. well I threw up alot of brown stuff it was literally brown but watery the next day I couldn't handle the pain so I went to the er and they said it's acid reflux but they sent me to another clinic where they do ecoscoopy I think that's how you say it where they put a camera down your throat well I'm so scared because I can't sleep they told me to try sleeping with my head up almost sitting down but I can't take it no more I feel like my heart wants to stop and my heart rate drops to 49bpm idk if that's normal I'm literally standing up because I'm scared to sleep my question is can acid reflux be the reason of chest pain and my heart feeling weird... 22 male

The common acid reflux symptoms are heartburn, regurgitation or the sensation of acid backing up into your throat or mouth. There can be also dyspepsia or stomach discomfort that include burping, nausea after eating, stomach fullness or bloating and upper abdominal pain and discomfort. Symptoms of acid reflux may be a sign that stomach acid has inflamed your esophagus. Sometimes, people confuse the symptoms of heart attack with symptoms of acid reflux disease. It is because the pain in the chest can feel like heartburn. So, it is important that you consult the doctor if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, with or without chest pain and nausea.