Hello everyone, 

For about a week now, I've been having upper abdominal pain and it's becoming unbearable. For the first four days, I felt nauseated, weak and anxious. I do suffer from panic disorders and anxiety attacks but I never felt it this bad before. The following symptoms is what I've been feeling: 

• Belching
  • Gassy
  • Nauseated
  • Cramps 
  • Lump in throat
  • Chest tightness
  • Heartburn
  • Vomiting (this has only happened twice and it's yellowish or clear)
  • Pressure or fullness
  • Bloated 
  • Hunger like pains (I'm not even hungry or I already eaten a meal and the pain still persists)
  • Coughing
  • Gagging 
  • Anxious
  • Dizziness
  • Fatigue 

The pain usually happens when I lay down and sleep. I woke up not too long ago having hard time breathing and my entire upper abdomen felt like it was on fire. I felt this wave of nausea and threw up yellowish liquid following some food I've eaten 6 hours before. It was disgusting but nothing new to me because I've been through this before but not this bad. I'm naturally 110 pounds and I've haven't lost any weight at all let alone my appetite is still active.

I've been through a great amount of stress lately and was wondering if this is due to emotional stress or some sort? Again, it's severe when I'm laying down and I've lost tons of sleep because of it. Any information will do. I have no health insurance but if it gets bad, I'm heading to the emergency room to get checked out. Any information will help. Thanks.  

I have similar symptoms.  I was diagnosed with Gerd.  I currently sleep on a wedge pillow and the pain and burn in my chest has diminished significantly.  Also, try sleeping on your left side.  This helps keep the LES in the esophagus closed and you should have less reflux.  Good luck.