I usually dont like to have breakfast, and like to have tea early morning once I get up, otherwise I get an headache, but this habit of mine has landed me into a problem , I get a lot of burning sensation in my stomach, apart from medicines what home remedies can I adapt ? My doctor has prescribed me an antacid and I hate taking medicines..some please give me a home remedy.

Hallo there! A lot of people skip the breakfas, because they don't have time, they don't like it etc. and to make things worse they take tons of coffee before their first meal, I'm one of them. I used to think that tea would be "friendlier" to our stomach but that's not true, the caffeine you find in both of them. So I force myself to eat first thing in the morning. To save some time i prepare a bowl of muesli before I go to bed and I eat it in the morning. That's the sacifise I make in order to be able to enjoy coffee. As for the antiacid home remedy, I did a small research and I found: baking soda (witch I use, but don't abuse), aloe vera, calendula, licorice, milk. And try to avoid stress (no mather how impossible that sounds), stres is one of the main causes of that ucomfortable feeling. Take care!

Hi! Its true because of hectic work schedule I dont really get time to have breakfast, at the last moment I grab a pack of biscuit and rush. But I cant remain with out having tea. I get headache if I dont have tea first thing in the morning :-) .
But I will try to do something about having breakfast, got to get rid of the burning feeling in the stomach. Thanks for your suggestions.