For the past four days, after I eat, I feel nauseous and get this odd feeling in my lower stomach; it's not really describable, but I'm not feeling any sharp pains. I get extremely tired as well, and sleep for 1-4 hours afterwards depending on how much I ate. I was feeling better after sleeping for the first day, but now sleeping isn't helping my condition at all. I also get really gassy when I don't eat, and I haven't been eating more than one full size meal a day, and I've noticed some unhealthy weight loss. I'm 13 years old, and a virgin, so I know I'm not pregnant, and I had a normal period last week. The symptoms started the day after my period ended, and I originally thought that it might have been this small pecan pie I ate that no one else in my family had, but I can't imagine a mini pie making me feel like this for 4 day straight. On the first day, I vomited once at night, and the next morning, I vomited this odd pale-green-tinted transparent liquid with green spots. I did not vomit at all afterwards, but I almost always feel nauseous. I'm trying to drink liquids, but I can't seem to get a ton of them down, either. I took yesterday off school, but went today and felt really crappy after lunch, and slept for 4 1/2 hours after coming back today, and I'm worried that I'll have to keep taking days off at this rate, considering my condition is just worsening. I really need to find out what's going on, as I have a ton of major tests and projects coming up. I'm a little bit stressed, but not to the point that this would happen. I haven't been having too many bowel movements recently either, but the less food I'm eating is probably the explanation for it. I have not had diarrhea. (Yet. ._.)

Sounds like food poisoning to me. Which explains weight loss and vomitting. The pain you feel in your stomach may be the cause of your stomach not agreeing with what your putting in it which happens after you recieve food poisoning. Try eating light such a soups and crackers avoid soda except 7-up which is good for your stomach when it is upset. If issue persist contact a doctor.

I thought it was probably food poisoning. I've been drinking Gatorade throughout the day today, which has been helping a bit. Thanks. :-)

You are welcome :-D

Lol, turned out it was gastroenteritis in the end. But yeah. xD

Well we tried I am not doctor just an information nerd XD