Hello! My stomach always feels upset and I have problem digesting anything that I eat. I have tried some medicaments that are meant to boast my digestion but they were of little help and usually had unpleasant side-effects. I have decided to turn to natural medicines and looked into it a bit recently. I found some information on how turmeric tea is good for digestive problems. Does anyone know more about it?

Hi! I do know a bit about turmeric tea. The plant itself comes from Asia where it is also used as the traditional tea. Asian people who have a long tradition in drinking this tea have the lowest percent of Alzheimer’s disease and they live very long. Turmeric tea is also praised for the amount of antioxidants it contains and is said to be a good prevention from many forms of cancer. When it comes to digestion, turmeric tea helps reduce digestive acidity, it eases indigestion, excess gas (flatulence), bloating, and other mild stomach upset. The curcumin in turmeric fights bacteria commonly responsible for infectious diarrhea. German health authorities put forth the laboratory findings that back this up. Turmeric tea is a valuable remedy for stomach upset and you should try it since it might help you too.

Hello! I had also had problems with my digestive system and turmeric tea helped me a lot. I used to drink four cups a day and that was enough for the positive results but, honestly, it was too much for my taste. I didn’t like the taste of this tea and I generally don’t enjoy having any tea at all. So I am happy to say that there are also capsules of curcumin, which is an active ingredient of the turmeric tea, which you also take 4 times a day. If you take this capsules you get the good stuff you would from drinking the tea, but without actually drinking it, which is good if you dislike its taste like me.