So there's this girl in my class that I really like, we have been talking to each other for about 3 weeks and I think it's going okay but I'm not sure. I feel like I have run out of things to text her about and the more I dont talk to her the small chance that she likes me will go.... I just want to get with this girl where I was with another last year. How do I get closer to her? What do I talk about? What do girls like talking about? I know you will jut say be yourself, but I really don't know what to say.

As well as this, how do I tell if shes actually into me or not? Is it blatantly obvious or are there some signs? I have asked her out before and she said she was busy... I don't know if she was telling the truth or she isnt into me and she doesn't want to hurt my feelings... Help please?

Will

If your honestly like her, ask her what is she into, does she have a boyfriend, is she outgoing? What is her favorite songs. Ask her one question at a time. If you text her everyday your flooding her, sometimes a girl likes space, so can I tell you this, A girl if she's into you she'll wait for you to call, she'll want to answer your messages, she loves your conversation, then ask her what is her type of guy. Take thing easy, to me she sounds like there is something going on in her life, if your willing, ask her out again, this time mean it very sweetly, like saying you want to drink coffee or a milkshake... anything to take her mind off things, if she is busy, you canhonestly tell by looking at her eyes and her hands. You can't tell immedaitly, but understand that the feelings you feel about this is natural.... take your time with things, and things will fall into place. If you start feeling that you want to impress her you have to watch out when it comes to fights... ;-)

Thanks for that! :-) I just lask skills in the relationship department, this has been a big help :-)

Will

You can always text her a joke or some short reminder of something funny or interesting that happened to you two or to people you both know. One way you can find out how she feels about you is to kind of ignore her for half a day or don’t send a text in your usual time. If she asks you what’s happening you definitely know that she likes talking with you. Or you simply ask her out again and if she again responds with “I’m busy” ask her openly what is the reason. You’ll develop “relationship skills” – no one was born with those, you know.

So I asked her out properly today and she said,

"To be honest at the moment near exams and stuff I'm not really looking for anything or anyone but doesn't mean itll apply forever cos I do think you're a lovely guy..."

What do you think to this and what should I do? Should I just act as normal like I did before and see how it goes?

Will

She sounded honest to me and more importantly she made sure to let you know that she is “leaving the doors open” kind of. Obviously she isn’t making up that she is busy, who knows, she could be worrying about exams more than she should be, many girls do and it would help you a lot if you don’t miss a chance to give her a few compliments so she could feel good about herself. Also, she probably wants to get to know you better. That’s why you should just behave like you did before, maybe little more friendlier, but not much different.