I'm a caffeine junkie so I thought I really liked both equally, but I looked at my usage habits and I think I stick to coffee far more often. It's funny because I never really thought that I liked coffee all that much, but I've been to Starbucks about 20 times in the past month. When I wasn't at Starbucks, I have Frappucinos in the fridge. By contrast, I've barely had a sip of tea except for when it got extremely hot out and I had an Arnold Palmer. Which do you prefer?

Coffee, coffee, coffee! A pot down before noon, yikes.
I work at home and the pot is always on. Once that is gone, i'll have a few cups of instant. I stop the "hightest" about 2 in the afternoon and switch to decaf. I to, am a caffeine junkie.
Sometimes i get a crave for tea. I love green tea and goodnite tea. In the summer i drink iced coffee, can you say "vanilla caramel swirl" hmmm. Everytime i go to the mall i have to get a large with whipped creme and chocolate shaveings. And oh lets not forget the french vanilla.

Great, now i'm getting this overwhelming desire to go to the mall. lol.

In some strange way I really like to drink coffee more then tea. But some times i would rather drink tea then anything else. I don't think that I am addicted to caffeine, and really i don't feel the urge to drink coffee every day and I don't. Bud in far more cases i drink coffee rather then tea.