I am searching for a good massage therapist, which will rejuvenate me not only physically but also mentally. I wish to feel revitalized with new energy and feel refreshed because of the travels over the last ten months has left me feeling very drained and exhausted.

Well I really can't suggest any good massage therapist, because I've only been to massage twice in my life.
But that two times was great. My first massage lasted for 25 minutes. And he found some small notches in my neck and got rid of them fast. There were no big problem. But my lower back was an issue. I sit a lot. And in begging it was hurtful (a little bit) but later I was fine. And actually I felt great. I was so happy afterward.
Again I had big pause for few month and then I went back. This one lasted a little longer I think. It was very relaxing.
Now I really didn't go for a long long time and eve don't know if this therapist is still where he used to be.You reminded me that I could go again. :-)

I hope that someone can suggest you good massage therapist near you.

I suggest you ask people you know and trust to recommend a massage therapist that has worked well for them. Since you're complaining of exhaustion, I think a deep tissue massage would work best for you. Ask friends if they know someone who does great deep tissue.

Professional massages typically cost lots of money. If you wants something cheaper, look towards a massage therapy school. They have their senior students work towards hours by doing massages on Fridays and Saturdays for a much cheaper price. Not all massage therapy schools are good, so look for ratings on Google or ask if anyone has gone and what they think.

You need a massage therapist to flush out toxins from your body to promote good health. I recently came across an appealing site while browsing the internet. The site is . Chiropractic & Acupuncture programming explains the process of creating new pathways, which update the mind with new beliefs to create a different outcome.

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

HI BedsonTrudeau,
I'm kind of interesting to find out more about deep tissue massage. I really don't know what kind of therapy I had few years ago, but that one seam interesting. First massage I had was not so comfortable because he was doing my lower back. And I heard some spine poping. I didn't like this.
By deep tissue do you mean he is just massaging my muscles? If you can give me some more info it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Deep tissue is a type of massage designed to release tension and knots in the muscles. If you have a lot of tension, it may be a little uncomfortable, but you can ask the massage therapist to pull it back a bit. They don't mind you asking them to go harder or softer.

They shouldn't go over the spine like your previous massage therapist did. However, if they didn't actually go over the spine and you still heard some cracking, it could be because you had a significant amount of tension and because of that, you had spinal subluxations. It's pretty common, and that's why many people get chiropractic treatment. It's actually a good thing to get the spinal cord put back in place like that, but if it hurts you (that won't help you with the tension), ask them to go softer.

Hi logans! I think that we'd like to be able to help you out but, well, where do you live? I don't think it's going to be possible for anyone on the thread to be able to find you a massage therapist if we don't know where you live! Let us know, okay? Thanks.

HI,
It wasn't hurtful but it was unpleasant. I did have a lot of tension back than. Well to be honest I do have it now also. usually when I stretch I fell my spine poping like this. It's because I sit a lot. And I don't like this. I would like to be more active in a way of walking and having more physical activities.
Thank you for your advices.

May I suggest that if your back pops a lot, you should probably seek out chiropractic. You probably have many spinal subluxations due to emotional and environmental stress. It would actually help your muscles relax if you were to get chiropractic care. It may be uncomfortable at first, but it should get better with time. See which clinics your insurance covers.

Well I think I will stick with the massage for now. :-) And see how will that go. I booked a session this Friday. It should help me, because last time it was very helpful. And as I mentioned it earlier I didn't for massage for a long time. If this one goes ok, I will try to go at least once in two months. I'm not sure I could afford it to go more regular. :-)