not sure which area to post this in?

I worked fulltime as a graphic designer for the last 5 years. Working in a stressful environment where we couldn't take many breaks. Before working with computers i never had any issues at all and was very physical and fit! Progressively over the previous years I started having problems with my neck and eyes. I would often get tightness in the neck, eyes feel strained and dizzy, feeling less steady when standing, certain chairs could easily give me a headache, tightness at side of eyes around to the base of the skull. These symptoms tend to vary.

I am now out of the industry and have gone back to uni to make a career change, however i am still experiencing these symptoms even though my time behind a computer has reduced considerably. I have tried seeing a chiropractor, remedial therapist, acupuncture... and they may have temporary benefits but dont seem to get me back to where i was before working with computers. I am 6'2" and quite slim and i think i was prone to bad posture when at a pc... i also have a fairly long neck. find it difficult to sit up straight for any long period of time and often end up slouching forward.

i also noticed that when i put my hands on my head with my elbows outwards (like after a run) and relax my shoulders, the muscles/ligaments in my shoulders and along my upper arm are really tight almost like stretching your hamstring!

i hate this so much cos it makes me feel like c**p! any ideas on what i could do or who i could go see to help me? ps. i am in australia.

You said you used to be physically fit, do you still workout on a regular basis. For your neck and shoulder problem, regular weight training, cardio, and massage therapy will do you a lot of good.

No i dont... when i started working full time in IT my life became very sedentary! However i have attempted to get into weight training a couple of times but find that particular exercises make me feel slightly dizzy... i attribute this to the tension in my neck! i am trying to thick of sports i could do that could reduce the tension as apposed to put more tension there... also to increase the flexibility in those ligaments which i think have probably shortened...

so far thinking swimming and also table tennis... the second one is mainly to keep me moving...