Could you tell me whether the acute dementia is just a temporary condition for I think that is what my brother is suffering recently –or this may be due to the fact that he suffers from high blood pressure for years now and he is at the constant hypertension therapy? Do you think that this high blood pressure could have caused him frequent acute dementia for the symptoms are so obvious that I got pretty much concern over his further condition regarding the acute dementia?

You should be worried over this for you know how high blood pressure works –it in fact damages vital organs such as heart and brain for the lack of the oxygen and nutrients and by the time it damages blood vessels and arteries that becomes narrowed and all this is the cause first of the acute dementia but having acute dementia usually means that it could turn into chronic condition very easily. Anyway it is always a plus knowing what is the underlying cause of the acute dementia so your brother could treat it with drugs he got prescribed and he better take them regularly.