I need some info about cognitive dementia for I don't know what is this happening with my mum she just started forgetting things that she would never forget usually – for example it happened already few times she had a meeting with me but she had forget to show up. My doc told me she might be having cognitive dementia so I am curious now what is this cognitive dementia condition and what have caused that? Thanks!

I think cognitive dementia is something like mild form of any other dementia situation so it as in fact neurological disease where it comes to the nerves and brains cells damages and that's why you have this forgetting things situation. Anyway whenever it comes to something that is called dementia -so the same thing worth for cognitive dementia- it is essential to determine what is the underlying cause of the disease so the proper treatment could be prescribed. I don't know for meds and drugs that are usually prescribed for cognitive dementia but I know whatever have caused it is always essential having nutrition rich in vitamin B12 complex especially in B1 and B3. and as for the causes of cognitive dementia it is always connected to the brains cells damages and this process is in course whenever it comes to some neurodegenerative or vascular disorder but also some psychiatric condition and traumas may cause the cognitive dementia condition.