Hi. I am 32 years old and I was prescribed Adderall for my depression. The reason I was depressed was because I am overweight. I had 93 kilograms, and after a diet I lost 20 kg! I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Adderall helped me in that way too! Is it me, or Adderall is working as a appetite suppressant?

You are right. It is working as an appetite suppressant. It could be ok for you to use it a bit more, but don't fool yourself. It is an addictive drug. You don't want to get hooked! I am not sure why it is happening but it does. So as I said: work out, run, have a diet, but don't poison your body. I am an Adderall abuser, and I know how ugly it can get.

I have been on adderall for about a year now, and adderall is highly addictive! not everyone is the same, while adderall may make you feel good, might not be right for someone else,and using the drug just to "feel good" is abuse! and by telling people to use it or you will be fat and ugly is wrong and is miss- guiding..
maybe you should seek professional help from a psychologist..not to be mean or tell u what you need to do, but your post (the message are you sending out) worries me for the sake of all the people who think taking pills to just feel good is the answer.