Is Aderal effective in adults as well as children?

Yes, adderall is prescribed for both children and adults.
Adderall is a mixture of 4 different amphetamine salts and it should help patients stay focused, concentrate, and pay attention. Adderall has a good effect when applied to studying, memory retention and social behaviour.

However, patients need to be aware of the possible harsh affects of this drug. The most common are weight loss, and insomnia.

Do you think you may need Adderall or you have been prescribed the drug? I wouldn’t suggest you taking anything on your own before talking to a doctor.

I read an article about 20 deaths linked to adderal. Also 12 strokes are noticed in children and adults and none of them was associated with overdose. Adderal xr was not removed from pharmacies; just instructions were changed about its usage. What do you think about that? Whose response is these deaths? I guess