I agree with "Guest" because yes, TOO MUCH weed smoking CAN make one feel over but as an artist, I too find it greatly helpfule when its "creative time" or when I have to perform a task such as wrighting, drawing, or even hanging out with friends and family. (People freak out at my over energy.) But the consiquences poses for me a moral and legal paradox. On one hand, it calms the ADHD withough hindering my creativity and focus. As well as greatly lessoned side effects. (Compaired to the legal meds.) I have found that a little weed can go a long way and one must be self monitering of the quantity of weed, because the quality of weed and can very. So a little from this bag, could mean a LOT from next months bag. Depending on how fresh and carefully grown. In short, I have sooooo much energy, waking up on an average day at 6-7 am, and the first thing I do is turn on the music and jump around. Its a obsessive habbit to me. I have knoticed that this "craving" for excersize and inability to sit still, (think of rocking back and forth or wagging legs) when in a public place dimminishes when I take either my adderall or instead, smoke weed. Although I have trouble forming NEW memory pathways with pot, and I cannot perform complicated math problems, it GREATLY excells me in the persument of creativity and productivity. I was never one to sit and zone in front of the tv. I LOVE to read and wright stories but my main problem is the medical delemmma. I am one of the few who have found herb to be MOST helpfule and in many ways, less hindering and certainly less PAINFULE then aderall. :-P Also I want to state that although I am ADHD and quite hyper and impulsive, I have never been on any drugs before, and don't even drink or smoke tobbacco. I havn't tried weed until I was well into my mid twenties and was VERY prudent about all things before then. Ironicly, its WHEN I discoverd pot, that it actually increased the quality of my life as I was more laid back, so that made others want to hang with me. I was able to complete all art projects, and organize my thoughts as well as plans in an efficiant profound way. It releived the cronic feeling of "wanting to leap outta my skin." And most of all, I am carefule, as where as, when sober, I am running through life with a big goofy grin on my face, carefree as an insane asylem patiant, sloppy, jolly and silly, I forget simple things like brushing my teeth or where I last put my car keys. Even down to more seriouse things like where I live and my phone number! And when completly sober, I can only laugh it all off. Blisfulyl unaware of any reprocussions. And when sh*t hits the fan, I laugh it off and say "Oh well." Cause reasoning tells me that its all in the past, you didn't do it on porpose and everythign will be alwright, everything will ALWAYS be alwright. But thats hardly the case. Without a moderate supply of stress, the mind cannot focus and no new information is taken in. One is lost to the reprocussions of life cause bliss leads to bravado. In Adderall, two key componants that help to keep yer head out of the clouds, are epinephrin and dopamine. Also two kep components that are released when on cannibus. This makes much sense because many report "great paranoia" when consuming either of the two drugs. I think with ADHD more so then just ADHD, the right amount of those two key chemicals can induce just enough stress to make a person "normal" Anyhow this is the all too confusing and paradoxal balance I live. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But damned to hell if you NEVER. *sigh* I also think too many people with other depressive disorders are mis diagnosed or mis diagnosing themselves as ADHD, or ADD when perhaps they just have an addictive personality or when they have other disorders such as depression, bi polar and the like. One thing that confuses me about this disorder is that -I- as a life long sufferer and a previousely diagnosed adult at age 26, was NEVER angry or depressed or lethargic. But the opposit. As upbeat and as random as my very own flood of thoughts. Thoughts that wont shu't the hell up when I'm trying to learn or work, preventing me to do so. Slicing through every train of thought like a jagged metal blade discarding old ones even before I can make new ones. Yet I was ALWAYS happy! Carefree! Forgetfule. In fact, the ONLY thing that could get my attention was to have a family member or friend scream it harshly into my ear. Words and phrases like. "This ISN'T funny!" "I'm being seriouse!" "Arn't YOU ever seriouse?" "I can't beleive you lost your job again!" "I can't ever talk to you! Its like you never listen!" "Life is not a game!" This would always come in a heated argument that I refused to take seriously, until the other person was storming out the room leaving me to try and figure out what went wrong." Anytime that an emplyee, teacher, boss, or an aquaintance would say these things I just blew it off as them being grouchy. For I reasoned that, whatever it was that they were mad about, It wasn't MY fault cause I was always laughing. And THAT was the problem..Always laughing. Always moving.Carefree, Careless.. Zoom, zoom, zoom and a boom, boom, boom. It took losing my husband of 7 years with no place to go, out on the street, no job and forcing to give up my baby girl that finally woke me up to the stark, harsh reality and spurred me on to look for answers. I sigh when I think of myself back then, no education, failed throught school at the very beginning of kindergarten, flunked before I even got to first grade and so on and so on until I dropped out at my 7th year. Its when I started smoking weed that it "stressed me out" enough for me to reflect and worry about my life enough to wanna seek a change and keep IT that way. I DO think marajauna SHOULD be re-evaluated for medical porposes other then glaucoma and cancer. I beleive it can be a very effective management for anxiety, some forms of depression and ADHD. Perhaps not ADD, since although very simmiler to ADHD, some eliments are lacking so that pot smokers ADD often experiance negative side effects. Needless to say, after discovering my illness and talking with a docter, I researched the medication with the LEAST side effects and got my life back on track. I have a 2 year degree in nursing and still love to create. I dredded the side effects of Adderall, as well as the dampaning effects on creativity, humor and personality so I found that weed fixes all of those problems as well as fixes me. I am as laid back and productive on weed as I would be on Adderall with out the painfule side effects of body aches and headaches induced by adderall. But its a constant balancing act. Yet I know I can make it. :-D :-D

I find myself like a whale in the ocean, only thing is, the grill is stuck open and I can't close it. I can't go backwards either, so the mouth just fills up with food... can't do anything bout it. affects everything I do...

then I take a toke and all a sudden my jaw works and I can spit everything out and relax...

Ur a frikkin clownass tweaker, get a life