I went to an endocrinologist recently because of the symptoms I’ve been suffering from (dizziness, low BP, fast heart rate, anemia…). She did a cortisol blood test and my cortisol levels were skyrocketed, but it didn't seem to concern her. Many dr's tell me it sounds like adrenal insufficiency, but my levels were high it was dismissed. I have had a lot of stress in the past and used ephedrine which drained my adrenals. Could it be that they are so overworked that’s causing me these symptoms?

I was just reading your symptoms and some of them are familiar to me. I suffer with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and if you have total fatigue, you may have CFS. I got dizzy with mine too. The low blood pressure is called mediated hypotension and is another symptom. How fast is your heart rate, because fast heart rate is tachacardia? I was diagnosed by an endocrinologist for my CFS. Overworked adrenals? I don’t know what it means. I hope they didn't try to give you antidepressants, because that is the standard thing when they don’t know what is wrong with you.