6 Days ago I had unprotected sex and lost my virginity. I bled for about 3-4 days after is that normal? and whats the likely hood of me getting pregnant? He didn't ejaculate at all. I'm really worried.

How close to your period were you? It seems that first time sex can cause your period to come a bit early. If he didn't ejaculate then it is reasonably unlikely that you would get pregnant, but in future please remember to use condoms as he doesn't need to ejaculate for you to catch an STI.
Hope this helps

about a week away, i think it was my period, and im not too worried about that anymore. I've been reading up on about is "pre-cum", and thats what im really worried about. He was in me along time, but he didn't ejaculate not even close because i started freaking out and crying and asking my self what i was doing, and yeah.
anways thanks for replying :-)

I wouldn't worry too much about pre-cum. It is unlikely to get pregnant from pre-cum alone, and since you were only a week away from your period then it was probably past the fertile time of your cycle. If the bleeding was in fact your period coming early then you have nothing to worry about

When a man ejaculates, some sperm is still left present in the penis. Unless the guy did not penetrate you, you have no way of knowing if he precumed or not. If in fact you were on your period, you have a greater chance of getting pregnant than at any other time of the month. If you weren't on your period, that does not mean that you can't get pregnant. Because some sperm could be present, if the guy precumed it is still possible to get pregnant.

I wasnt on my period before i had sex, but the same night/next day after i had sex, i got my period, at least thats what i believe it was.

Hunnybunny: You said

During a womans period when she is actually menstruating there is very little chance of becoming pregnant. The part of the cycle that is most fertile is ovulation, which is approximately two weeks before the next period is due.

Agreed, it is difficult to get pregnant while in the menstruating phase although it is not unheard of it is a lot less likely.

ok i had sex about 4 hours ago and i'm really scared because there is still a lot of blood......my boyfriend thinks there is something wrong....is it normal or should i see a doctor? and are tampons ok to use or should i not try?

Hello, When i lost my virginity i also bled i started worrying alot so i looked it up to see if it was normal. Turns out it is. But you shouldn't have had unprotected sex because boys have something called pre-cum which basically helps him insert his penis in easily, but this pre-cum is made of sperm so it doesn't matter if he doesn't ejaculate, you can still get pregnant plus you can catch std's.

i lost my virginity almost a week ago im 19 and i have a couple questions... since it was two days after my most fertile days could i still get prego? we did it four times that night and i bleed for like three days and yes it hurt!! and yes it was all the way in (deep) it was unprotected but he pulled out the first time and went then waited a couple min and then went back in and then like the third or so time he was in there for a while and just laided there to relax but didnt go inside he came out again and went just outside of me again soooo im not so sure if i have a chance of being prego? or if you can two days after your most fertile time? can anyone answer this question for me please and thank you kind of nervous...

lost my virginity almost a week ago im 19 and i have a couple questions... since it was two days after my most fertile days could i still get prego? we did it four times that night and i bleed for like three days and yes it hurt!! and yes it was all the way in (deep) it was unprotected but he pulled out the first time and went then waited a couple min and then went back in and then like the third or so time he was in there for a while and just laided there to relax but didnt go inside he came out again and went just outside of me again soooo im not so sure if i have a chance of being prego? or if you can two days after your most fertile time? can anyone answer this question for me please and thank you kind of nervous...

actually pre-cum doesnt have cum in it pre-cum is to clean the tubes so the real cum can just shot out smoothly and for the penis to go in easily in a girl now if you go a second round then yes their is going to be sperm in the pre-cum because not all cum comes out when a guy ejaculate but if you have the girl give you a hand-job or blow-job and make sure she sucks or licks off all the pre-cum your good to go because ive had sex thousand of times and i always make sure the pre-cum comes out and i clean it off or make the girl suck/lick and never got a girl knock-up

lost my virginity 2 days ago, it pained a lot...also had some burning sensations... have been bleeding since the morning after... i had my last period on 10th.....so is dis my period or do i have 2 go 2 a doctor? its really freaking me out.

i m of 22.i lost my virginity 2 days after my periods.he did not fully inserted but i had a lil bit bleeding.he was not wearing condom neither i took any sort of birth control.now after 1 and half month still i m not having my periods.i checked twice with pregnancy strip.but it was normal.but still i m very much worried about it.