While I was enjoying with having some fish and alcohol at the time . Even it was not the first time of my drink, I was bomiting. I thought that the combination of seefood and alcohol produce toxic acid. It was my first experience in my life.so, hearing some advise from exports that the causes of bomiting.
Posted by: Shree
How soon after you ate/drank did this happen?
You can have allergies to seafood AND alcohol. Have you had this type of fish before? Some are more likely to cause an allergic reaction than others. Have you had this type of alcohol before?
It could have also been bad fish.
I have had two experiences that I never want to repeat and they are drinking Champagne whilst eating prawns or Crayfish. The reaction that I had was terrible with apnea, that is not breathing on my own. I had to keep myself awake and try and breath regularly. If I should doze off I would wake up with a start to find I was not breathing.