suddenly my lips began to swell up, bright red then peel for almost 10 days after drinking certain types of alcohol. Initially, I thought it was a gluten reaction but my lips react to champagne, Smirnoff (corn based vodka), and gin. I was never allergic or intolerant before. I usually drink every weekend for years. I just turned 47 yrs old.

I tried potato based vodka and Ciroc which is grape based and it doesn't trigger a reaction at all.

its just the weirdest thing.

i also use the Daosin caps that I bought off amazon. It works but still have some minor peeling with some cracks at top of lips.

i use coconut oil to wash and moisturizer and aquaphor.