dear sir or Madem(from srilanka)

my english is not very well,sorry for it ,but plz undestanding my bad typing.so am from a srilanka.now age is 34,after long time age 29 ,1st time i have a alcohol aelagic.so am not a more drunk man in my life.but am small drink in a day by day it 27 to 29 age days ok.but after age 29 1st time i know i have alcohol aelagic,so now i cant i drink all type brands beer wines or other brands alcohols,when i drink after so like a  table 2 spoon alcohols after my eyes so red,my heart so faster breathink,,body so unfit,an all alcohol aelagic personals have look like a same me ok?now 2016,ok,so after 29 to 2016 am chanel in my country best profesional doctors an got a pills..ok?but it not fix,my alcohol aelagic not fine in my body,okso i ot pills name is  levocentrine5mg,histafree180mg,ranitidine 150 mg,avil25mg,amileb10mg.allerminedesloratadine,lorez10mg,cetirizine10mg,,an i have blood sugar sir.age 29 i know am blood sugar personal,so i take it this allgery pills after long times sir,doctor change sometimes it pills names?an now is 2017 sir,but my allger not fine why,i take it it tablets after long times, ok,,plz help me sir,my allgery not fine,?i beg you.help me sir,an i like tell you one.it is  when it pills   levocentrine5mg,histafree180mg an i take 1 month so after i can drink a one day is normal ok not have alchohol allgery,but again next day  i cant drink take it same pills again,why again i have alcohol allgery in my body,cant drink,sir doctor plz help me,an my doctor give me kalsana not allgery fine,sir after piriton ggive for me,but not fix.  what i do sir plz dont tell me stop in drinking ok,?email me sir 

Yeast Allergy, do you ever get this way over foods with yeast in it like breads too?, see... what happens is if you drink anything like beer or coffee over a frequent, longer period of time you start to become allergic  to the yeast or develop more of a sensitivty to coffee, happened to me with both lol, now i just don't want to drink alcohol much, i don't mind some vodka and coke or a bottle of cider every now and then but if i drink 2 bottles i start feeling icky, and i tried larger on 2 occasions, first time i drank much and had a stomach ache all night and all the next day, second time i tried it to see if it was that, it was, 10 mins later bit of a stomach ache. This just happens to some people sadly, with coffee i can still drink it fine but i can't have more than 1 cup a day or i'll hit the walls (and not in a good way), i'll then feel c**p after i come down from the bad trip and when my parents changed coffee to Carte Noir, i started with a runny loo time for a little while, got used to it but i won't dare drink more than 1 cup a day, some days i don't drink the whole cup.