Can i drink coffee while taking antibiotics?

yes u can

Can i drink cofee and green tea while taking drink collagen?

Hello there,

Drinking coffee while you are taking antibiotics is fine. Caffeine doesn’t affect effects of antibiotics and there will be no side effects from mixing coffee and antibiotics.

But you should avoid drinking alcohol, I am aware that you are concerned about coffee but mostly people are mixing antibiotics and alcohol. So if you are planning to drink alcohol don’t. Alcohol is affecting antibiotics by decreasing its effects and this can result in repeating the whole therapy treatment.

I hope that you will get better soon and that you will be smart while drinking antibiotics. good luck.

can i drink green tea and antibiotics(spesifically doxycycline) at the same time? Any adverse effects?

Ok thanku,but I'm not drinking acholol in just craving a cup of coffee and the nurse said no caffeine but I really want just cup of my delish coffee. ..thnku!

That is not true caffeine does affect you while taking antibiotics any doctor with common sense will tell u to steer clear of it

I agree. I am taking antibiotics and feel fine till the 2 days I drank coffee I was naseaus and felt ill. Stopped drinking coffee and feeling fine. Caffeine I would say is a huge Nono. Unless you get decaf.

thankyou so much