If I take an alcoholic drink I can immediately suffer from a bloodshot eye,other symptons can quickly include upset stomach,apart from the physical signs I can also become opennly highly overconfident with much increased libido.

Any ideas ?

Cheers so to speak !

Bloodshot eyes, upset stomach, lowered inhibition, and increased libido all appeared to be the side effects of alcohol. Does alcohol make you more confident to approach girls and make you a better lover?

Well,
The fact is that bloodshot eyes are also known as red eyes that are caused when your small blood vessels in the eye get enlarged and they get congested with blood. Alcohol is one of the causes of this and it is mostly noticed when you have a hangover from drinking alcohol. So in order to avoid this condition you have to avoid drinking alcohol and you should be fine. You can also use eye drop to help the blood vessels get smaller so you won’t have red eyes any more. I hope that you can find more remedies that will help you with this condition. And drink less alcohol.

All the best,
Nelie