hi im only 20 and i started getting back pain about two years ago after i was ran over and siince then it has gotten alot more painful and now i keep getting numbness in my legs and arms sometimes my legs just give out and im unable to move then for atleast two hour and the past two months all my joints have began to ache and it hurts just to pick up a cup. my doctors have been tryin to figuer out what is wrong but i have had no luck yet what ever i have got is really starting to take its toll on me i can't do anything with out feeling like im going to die.
please can someone help me thanks.

If you were 'run over' (by a car, or what?), then you may have damage to the spine, probably at the neck.  You should see a neurologist, not a general practitioner/family doctor.

Hello, I'm only 18 years old and I have arthritis in both my knees and a spinal problem. Skeletal problems runs in the family but I seem to have been the only child in my intermediate family to get it other than my grandmother. I had surgery on both my knees last June. It was an out patient surgery. Lateral release on both my knees because the knee caps were turning outwards and moving when I walked causing further damage to my cartilage. I've tried exercising to strengthen my muscles but it hurts my knees too bad after only 15 minutes. I don't know what to do...