I have similar problems with my chest, except when you run your hand horizontally acrossed my chest (between the man boobs) i have a big bump (feels like the ribs are sticking out).

It all started when i was playing basketball in gym about 7 months ago. This kid decided to shoulder me really hard in the chest popping my rib and vertebrae out place. It was like this for 3 months cause i thought maybe i just bruised somethin. But then i started having breating problems and so i went to the doctor. He popped everything back in and had me go get some x-rays. Well he said everything looked fine but that night i was doing a little yard work with a mower and my chest started to hurt again. I then realized this bump was probally my rib out of place again. I havent been back to the doctor yet to see what he says but im considering it soon. Its been about 4 months since that day i went to the doctor.

Also my chest occasionally pop when i stretch and/or sit a certain way for awhile it then pops when i stick my chest out.

Should i go back to the doctor or see a chiropractor?

I have the same problem. I have pain right between my breast. It hurts like there is a bone out of place and when I stretch or stick my chest out it pops, and the pain feels better for a little bit. I don't have health insurance so I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I have had this pain for about 2 to 3 months now. Not sure what it is from or how to treat it. Do I have a rib out? Will it heal on its own? Do I need to see a chiropractor?

When i was born the rib broke and it slowly moves back in place but it moves towards my heart and I'm almost 17 and i feel pain everyday i was expected to die at 13