I'm a freshman in college and I've had anorexia and bulimia for 9 years. I relapsed about 3 months ago and have been doing a little better the past few weeks. However, I've had the same migraine for over a month now, severe joint pain and weakness to the point that I can't stand (I also have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome but am not receiving treatment for it), and severe dizziness and confusion. I can't seem to focus or accomplish anything and am extremely exhausted and in pain. I'm wondering, Should I go to the ER today and have it checked out, possible admitted for the next few days? Or am I over-reacting and should just continue to hang out for a while. Thanks.

Go to the ER. It is imperative that you be seen by professionals. I know its been a month since you posted this but I hope you have gone. I have EDS also and have just been doing some research on the type I have, please get seen too ASAP.

Hey I'm 14 I have eds and I would like to talk to some one els that has it can you please reply?

I saw this and had to reply. It really sounds like you have the symptoms for POTS syndrome which is well known to go with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I have/had the exact same symptoms! There is treatment for it to help control it.
I hope it goes well for you.
Take care
XxxX