I never had drinking problems. I drink alcohol rarely, only in special occasions. I was drunk only once in my life, on my brother's wedding. I had started to drink one glass of beer a day. It is my friend recommended me to power up the intake of vitamin B. But every time I drink that glass of beer I have diarrhea for two or three days. Is it possible that I am allergic to beer?

Maybe you are. The beer has many ingredients. The basics ones are yeast, water, malted grain and hops. But it can have also wheat, corn, rye or maize. You should found out all the ingredients in beverage you are drinking. Then you can do the skin-prick test. It will show you on what your body reacts. Then you can change to some other beer if you like.

When I turned 40, things started falling apart. Most notably, I developed an allergy to beer practically overnite. Really bummed be out. I found that taking an antihistimine prior to consumption took care of the problem. I wasn't real comfortable with popping pills prior to alcohol consumption so I looked for an alternative. Started taking Zicam Allergy homeopathic nasal gel and it seems to work just as well. Might be worth a try.

Maybe you have problems with your histamine level in your body. So every time if you eat/drink sth histamin rich your body reacts with an allergic reaction. The symptoms can be very different. I'm histamine intolerance and I could'nt drink red wine till I found a dietary supplement called Daosin. It helps me to eat and drink what ever I want :)

You should go an see your doctor and talk with him about it ;)

best wishes