Everytime I drink I somehow break out in, what I believe to be, hives in certain parts of my body. First I thought it was just some ingrediants in vodka so I stopped drinking it. But the other day i had a couple drinks and they came back. :'( What can this be?

It can be, and probably is, and allergy. Quite a few people are allergic to various alcoholic beverages. A friend of mine can't drink even one beer without having trouble breathing. He's had all the tests and all they all point to an allergy.

Check with your doctor or better still, an allergist.

Good luck.

Well,
Drinking alcohol can have its benefits but if you ask me in most cases drinking alcohol has bad effects. Hives are possible to have after drinking alcohol so you have to be careful about this. DO you know if you have an allergies in your body. I am not sure how much can this be induced just by one drink, but you could try to drink other things and see if this happens as well. If you have too much problems about this I would suggest that you stop drinking in order to avoid any further complications. I hope that this helped you in any possible way and that you will be better.

Good luck,
Karel