Hi! I live in centre of city, I bought apartment. Near my apartment is discotheque. Music, and sounds from disco bother me a lot. I can’t sleep because that music is horrible. I think that I am allergic on some sounds. Is this dangerous for my mental health?

Hi! I had similar problem as you. At the end when I realize that noise affect on my life, health I moved. You should know that stress can be caused by unwanted sounds. Even noise that may not be at hazardous levels to our hearing can make us tense and angry. Some sounds are associated with increased aggression and less helpful behavior. Some sounds interfere with the ability to sleep, eat and causes a wide range of health problems which affects the overall quality of life. People not only have the right to peace and quiet, their health depends on it. I completely understand your allergic reaction to those sounds. You should change apartment!