Hi everyone, I'm a 20-year-old brazilian girl, who used to live in Europe.

So, in December I went to France to visit a couple friends in the city that I used to live when I was younger. At the new year's eve party, they offered me to try a space cake. I don't do drugs often, all my life, I've tried weed twice and that's all. But after a long time hesitating, I decided that it could be fun after all. So I ate probably 4 small pieces of the weed brownie. (I don't know if it was just weed and the quantity since I don't know who made it and I've been drinking probably 3 glasses of a german liquor called Jägermeister that night)

After 1 hour, everything was normal and I was having a great time. Suddenly I thought that my feet could freeze because it was very very cold. After this strange thought, I started having an extreme fear, really extreme. First I felt like everything was moving slowly around me and I talked to my french best friend about it, she tried to calm me down and put me to sleep. So I went to the room and when I closed my eyes, I started having some hallucinations such as the ground was made of glass and some people were trying to throw some rocks on me.

So I got back to my friend and I was terrified. She tried to calm me down, saying that everything was going to be ok but at that time, I started having some suicidal thoughts, saying that I wanted everything to be over now and that I'd do anything to stop that terrible feeling. I asked for help and I asked to call the firefighters and my the family who hosted me when I was there. I was shaking, my heart was beating crazy fast, and I'd faint a couple of times. I really thought that I was dying and that I wouldn't be able to live normally again nor continue to study. After probably 3 yours I was tired and I managed to fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and I wasn't feeling like myself so I went home to sleep and I started feeling a bit better. I felt a mild dizziness during the 3/4 next days but it was manageable.

Now I'm back in Brazil and every time I hear the word "weed" or "space cake", or every time I started thinking about this experience, my heart starts beating faster and I feel dizzy again. I know it might be psychological, but what are the chances that the space cake caused permanent brain damages to me? Was it a panic attack? Am I allergic to weed? Any advices? I thought about going to the doctor but drugs are a big taboo in Brazil and even a one-time-thing like my experience can be pursued as a drug addiction. And no need to say that drugs are bad, I'm aware of that but I just need some piece of advice! Sorry for any english mistakes since I'm not a native english speaker. 

Thank you in advance!

Hi I had the same result after eating space cakes in Amsterdam back in the hotel room started with giggles but then it suddenly change then started having scary thoughts it felt like I was in a dream feel paranoid n hearing voices I had to lock my self in the shower cubicle I really thought I was going to silly things I didn't think it was going to end I managed to take a little control n was able to sleep but the next day wasn't any better n I had to fly back to the U.K. Feeling parnoid to get on the plane I started get chest pains n it's been about 3 4 days I feel a lot better n kinda feel myself but still have bad chest pains!! It sounds like allergic reaction that I'm having also Iv been to the hospital because I was having trouble breathing but the results came back that I'm fine !! But I'm still getting the pain!!

I had a similar feeling and negative surrounded me. It was the worst experience ever but what’s happened is its been 4 days since that day and I am having anxiety. Did anyone else have anxiety followed by a bad cannabis trip. Please let me know? How long will I experience this anxiety.