I have been a dog lover all my life, but I am also asthmatic and I have a lot allergies. The worst is that I started to be allergic to dogs. Luckily, I have discovered that I can tolerate hairless dog breeds better than coated ones. When I realized this sad fact, I was so angry because I think dogs are perfect friends. Did anyone experience this allergy or that is rare but just I do not have luck?

I have the same problem as you are complaining about, and I think it is sad to be allergic to such a great animals as dogs. Thanks god, I realized that the American Hairless Terrier with its soft skin seems to be the most suitable dog breed for me. I know there is no dog breed that is truly non-allergenic for us. The catch is because all dogs produce dander, saliva, and urine. People are usually allergic to the dog dander, dog saliva, or both. Urine is less of a problem since dogs usually potty outside, so dander and saliva are allergens. People with pet allergies have supersensitive immune systems that react to harmless proteins in the pet's dander, saliva or urine. These allergy-producing proteins can cause nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes. I even noticed skin rashes, headaches, fatigue, coughing, and shortness of breath, wheezing, and serious asthma attacks when I am close to some dog. In my case, this happens within 5-30 minutes, and rare it occurs much later as a delayed reaction.

I have the problem but with cats. I love cats and developed an allergy during adolescence. I can still have cats around but have constant sinus infections.
One solution I found is give your animals monthly baths to get rid of the pant dander and don't let them sleep on your bed.
Make sure your furniture is cleaned daily (I know pain in the butt)
I've been able to manage living with my cat despite the allergy.