Im wondering

If im alergic to marijuana and I smoke it, can it be dangerous or just like svelling of the throat (goes away after a while). Or can the results of me smoking it end me up at the emergency?

And, whats the symptoms ?

If you only touch marijuana and do not smoke it, you can also be allergic to it, for instance rashes, shortness of breath and other asthma-like problems, fatigue or unusual mood swings. Also, if you are in contact with marijuana for a longer period, there is a possibility that you would develop contact dermatitis, watery eyes, sneezing etc.
As the matter of internal allergic reactions, you could develop flu-like symptoms such as sore throat, headaches and fatigue.
It would be good for you if you abstained from smoking it for a while and check if the sore throat would go away. There is a way to test if you are allergic to THC in particular, so if you can get a Marinol pill, rub it on a skin and see if there will be some reactions. So if you are not allergic to THC but in some other substances in grass, you could use water hash water-washed kief or ether-refined THC oil instead.
The best solution for you would be to quit smoking pot for good, as it is yet making you troubles, but.. decision is up to you.

Ok thanks, that helped me alot, well, Ive never smoked pot or anything like that before, im just wondering couse IF sometime I do try it, Ill not fall on the floor and die

But, the allergic reaction is not so harmful? You could never die from it, right?

And how long does it take before you can see if you'r alergic or not, if I rub the pot on my arm, A day or so?

I reckon you should see a reaction shortly after if you rub on you hand. If you have been proven to be allergic to marijuana, I wouldn’t mess with this and I wouldn’t be calling the devil-if you know what I mean.

First of all, I would like to ask you where you got an idea that you could be allergic to marijuana when you have never smoked it.
Different people report different reactions and I wouldn’t want to have breathing problems if I were you. These breathing problems are not something you would want to mess with because who knows you may even stop breathing.

This is what happened to me a few times, I would start taking deep breaths because it seems as if my breathing is difficult. Then I would feel that I could not take a deep/short breath at all. I become scared and stressed and the heart starts beating up real hard and I feel as if I am going to faint because I can’t get any air. It lasts for a few minutes, it is not an immediate allergic reaction, I develop it when the pot effects go away but if you are allergic to pot, you may get these symptoms instantly.

Ye i read that in some marijuana website, where they tell you all you need to know

But you could never die from it, could you?

Those symptoms, isnt that couse your just paranoid???

hello so last year i was a 'stoner' and then after months and months things started going downhill (my highs i mean) my theory was that i was weekend from trying other drugs (not true)...so ive been through a lot of odd experiences and this year the same problems kept occuring when i got high and its frustrating you know. like i totally cut back but i get extremely uncomfortable and i almost hate getting high (and this has been the same since before the summer). anyway so my symptoms are palpilations, tachycardio and cardiac dysrythmia. so within 5 minutes when it kicks i am aware of my abnormally f'ing fast heart beat, it pounds out of my chest, i get aggravating chest pains, some form of panic attacks and claustrophobic so i definately need to be outside. when it happens i have to use energy, shake my leg profusely etc. anyway so my friend explained it to me recently and his mom was allergic to thc whic is common among women. so i figure i am now he says i jsut need to slow down.

i was wondering if you could explain this in more detail. Is it just a build up of thc in my fat cells and you know how u can get allergic to peanut butter for e.g. if you have to much of it. im assuming its the same sort of case.

also how long should i wait (months and months i assume) before i should try getting high again.

any other relevent information would be immensly interesting.

oh one more thing, my first f'ed up heart dillema while smoking was the day after i tryed coke and it was messed up after that until now. any explanations.

sorry i ramble thank you
-minor threat

well its been a while since i began to smoke and i've been wondering if i am allergic to marijuana?

My reasons for thinking of being allergic to mj is that every single time i smoke i go all trippy. i mean even if it is a cricket or a roach i still go out of it, then again the more i smoke the more i go on my trips. im sure that what i experience isn't normal than everybodys else's trip. i know what it suppose to feel like, but i just can't go there. i wan't to have a normal trip or at least be stoned off my mind and still be all chilled out. you know the regular.

THEN AGAIN, i think these trips im experiencing are way better than not being allergic to it. the main sh*t is that you get WAY BEYOND your moneys worth and even most of all you're stoned off your mind for a few hours and you go on trips for about three hours and then finally you can come back from fantasy island. and then enjoy life.
and if i ever were to die of it i think i'll would've gone to my trips island and i guess i'll be there for the rest of my life and be laughing my ass off for all eternity and guess die happily.

whenever i smoke my stomach starts to hurt
am i allergic?
what should i do?

dude i almost agree. I finally figured out why ive been getting these trippy f*****g highs. THen i broke out in a rash, not from touching the weed, but from smoking, and realized i was allergic. So im done smoking forever man. Im i think you should embrash your body man, you are what you are, and so you should just quit man. Its back to the booze for me. Or maybe just live a sober life!.

Im so f*****g trippy stoned right now! My compture screen looks like a clown! haha

i had a friend rambling on about 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my symptoms of marijuana allergy since I know I am and have been tested to prove so.

If it is even near me (I don't have to be smoking it) I will break out with itchy skin, I sneeze to the point where I feel like I am going to pass out, My nose get very runny (disgusting) I get very impatient with anything because my allergy symptoms get so bad I only want to think of getting a kleenex but even that is a hard thought because of the sneezing and watering eye problems.....all in all if you are allergic you will know. If I smoke a j well there goes my day, lost to serious allergy symptoms....so I don't touch it at all anymore and I have found that I am not longer pleged by these symptoms.

Really when it comes to any drug, ignorance is bliss.

J

Yes it's possible. I was at a party when i found out i was allergic. I almost had to go to the Emergency room. It all depends on how allergic you are!

Yep , im deffently allergic to... I think its funny how doctors presist to say its anxiety....Its wierd to catch it out of the blue to.... I used to smoke daily then I took a break and tried it again and started getting heart pulpitations ... loss in breathing... chest pains... swelling of the dangly thing in my throat and other areas in my throat... dizzy ness super highs ... like if I ate bunk mushrooms... its very serouse and should be looked more into by doctors.... If you are presrcibed to allergy meds I suggest taking one if your problems persist im not so sure if your having pulpitation though as the meds raise your blood pressure alittle ... but in any case it helped me.

Also you may have smoked some p0isend weed as the goverment has been sneaky again if you know what I mean check yor put for blue residue on the stems.

I dont think the anxiety attacks are because of an allergy. Ive been getting the same thing as Minor Threat, the need to use energy/ move. I want to say that that fat cells have been saturated with THC, and now my body cant store it and have the calm stoned I once got (unless I quite for a few months.) You need to move because it keeps you in reality.
Onyxx seems like hes attributing it to 2012, which could very well be true especially if your being enlightened through these "trippy" highs, which I also get. I'm just left with more questions. Like why has the high from THC radically changed in the past year or so? Has anyone experienced this kind of high, predating 2007? I definitely don't think its just paranoia. If anything its the truth were realizing, and were just suffering from the inability to make sense of it all.
If anyone wants to talk about trippy highs or 2012 theroys feel free to contact me at _[removed]_