Hello. I am having some problems with my right ear. It is uncomfortable when exposed to sounds that are loud enough. After exposed to the loud noise, my ear will be painful or uncomfortable at any noise, not just the loud one. After a while the ear returns to normal and i can listen to regular noises again.
I can hear a whooshing noise every time i close my jaw, but this started a few days ago.
My ear randomly pops and feel sort of pressured sometimes.
I can describe it as a hollow echo of sorts. just a short, deep "whoosh" instead of an actual echo.
sounds that are of a pitch wich is similar to human speech is what sets off the overload.
i dont react to deep or very high pitched noises.
i have had the overloads for about 6 years or more, but recently i think it has gotten worse. Anyone know what it can be? i have been looking around at conditions but none seem to fit.

My hearing doesnt seem to be bad. We did a sound test on our home surround where we went though the entire specter of sound and i heard the typical specter fine.

I don't know if it is related, but once when i went swimming in cold waters, i got the cold water inside my ear and it caused me too loose my sight and become very dizzy and lost balance.

i have something like this.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Even I am also suffering from this same problem. Whenever I listen the music in loud volume it becomes really unbearable.

Online hearing test