Hi I'm a 14 year old Freshman and I have no idea how to get rid of this. It makes me sad how I was just perfectly ok at school and now I can barely talk to a person because of my gas. If you have an answer or a suggestion to ease/fix this terrible disease then it would be very much appreciated :)! This problem started happening around the end of August (when school started). My butt would constantly make noises when It was silent in English class and everyone heard it. I was way too nervous to even ask to go to the bathroom. Just recently a month or so ago I began getting stomach growls all the time. So now I have stomach growling and butt growls to deal with at school. I tried gas x and beano and they don't even help that much :( I DREAD GOING TO SCHOOL. An incident that happened for example would be I was taking a math test. The room was SO quiet! I was having so much anxiety (sweating, heart pounding out of my chest, shaking, dizzyness) and you guessed it, my butt started growling.... I was dead inside. The worst part is I chose a seat right near the teacher, I can barely look at her now. She probably thinks I'm weird and gross. Everyday is constantly either my stomach rumbling or my butt growling, or maybe even both. I think it may be an intolerance to something like gluten but I'm not quite sure.

Hi! You are not alone!! I have this exact issue. I transferred to online school because of it. I'm going to tell you what helped for me. No it's not gone but it's better. I took a deep breath and told people "hey I have a stomach issue, so my stomach will make noises. Just ignore it, okay?" They usually just laughed and said okay. Yes, it's still hard. But ask your teacher to let you sit in the back or something. Write her a note and explain your issues. I also just got my gallbladder removed and it's helped some! I know this might not seem helpful, but just take a deep breath and look at the person next to you and just shrug and say your stomach has a mind of it's own. That's the only way to accept it. I hope you feel better! Just learn how to not care and it will be SO MUCH easier.

Everyone has that. Lol. It's just gas. The more you tense up and focus on it the worse it is. Just relax. Listen to music and chill. It will just literally go away. Let it out when you at home tho.

Thanks for replying! It's hard to ignore it and even if I try to take my mind off of it l, it will still happen. I know stress worsens it but, I think I need to change my diet or something. I am going to be going to the doctor soon so I'm happy to be able to talk to them. Oh and about the sharing with everyone... To be honest they all probably know that I have stomach growling/gas problems because it happens so much lol and I'm really shy so ya >.< :P <3xoxo Thanks, it's great to not feel so alone with this problem

lLotionOcealook man, put lotion on it. (id recomend raspberry

Ughhhh it's the worst thing ever! I know exactly how you feel! I recently went to the doctor and am now on anti-anxiety medicine that helped with my stomach, someone how they deal with each other. And I'm still working on the butt growling, but I have to change my diet, which is hard. I hope you find a way that works for you! It's hard, I wish it was easier(:

I feel you definitely!!! .The only problem is my parents won't take me to the doctor.They keep saying its all in my head .They are so mean...

it's not that it is a medical problem so don't just tell someone to chill when it's f*****g them up

Did it turn out to be all in your head? Did it go away?

I suffer from the same problem as you. I started online schooling because it was too embarassing. In that one year time, I tried finding out the cause of it. I used to overeat hoping it would stop. I realized, that overeating is gonna cause some noises and stressing too much will cause noise too. Breathe in and out and try calming yourself down.

What do you guys mean with you have to change your diet?

I never imagined i could type in the phrase "butt growls" and get this many hits.

Any updates? Any cure or remedies for this embarrassing issue?

I suffer from the same problem. It started about a year ago, currently, I am the student when it comes to lectures I almost get a panic attack, worrying about my anus noses in such quiet lecture hall.
Please, anybody, know any solution for this... I cant cope with this anymore.???

Brooooo Lmao same bout class and people hearing me in just like damnnnnn how embarrassing but like they just ignore it sometimes but my face makes it obvious cuz like I’m shaking and like my face gets red