Hello, I have a problem that needs to be solved. I am 27 years old and until recently, I was perfectly healthy, but then I had some disturbing trouble with my stomach. It seems that my body did not react that well to some amino acids I took. Yes, I am into bodybuilding, been doing that for two years now and decided to go to next level with some nutrition additives. Well it looks as if I have allergy intolerance for these products. What do you think?

I would not jump to conclusions that easily. First, the product you bought and used could have been out dated and therefore unusable and bad for your digestive system. Then, phrase allergy intolerance is somewhat wrongly interpreted. Allergy stands for situation when you, for example eat normal, harmless substance and have problems, intolerance stands for being unable to handle some substance because of lack of enzymes that could digest that substance. So, you see, until you see a doctor you will not know much about your problem.