What is the yellow bitter substance which I vomit in the morning before taking any food?

It sounds like you're vomiting pure stomach acid. That's really going to play a toll on your mucus membranes. I suggest you see a doctor to help with your digestion.

I think that you are having problems with your liver, because the thing that you are vomiting is most likely bile that is produced by the liver. Do you experience pain in your stomach? Sometimes this can be caused by the blockage in your stomach and that there is an obstruction in your intestines. If this is the case you would probably have strong abdominal pain.
However this may be caused by the several things like food poisoning or food allergy or even alcohol intolerance. Have you had any problems with the food that you usually eat? Gastroenteritis is also one of the causes for vomiting bile. This is a viral infection that gives your body hard tome to digest food.