For the past two years, I have experienced abnormal discomfort after eating. No kidding, I can appear to be six months pregnant after a very light meal. I have limited my meals to items that don't "hurt". I have bloating, distended stomach, some constipation, and a lot of discomfort, like it's hard to breath. I am 56 years old, and have just recently started taking natural compound hormones (which, by the way, have completely stopped the hotflashes and loss of sleep). I just recentlly went for a CAT scan to see if there was anything blocking or twisted. Negative. Blood tests are all normal. Help! I'm stuck and wanna get back to my "feel good" place in life and enjoy eating again.

I am 42 and everytime I eat I get severly bloated I have ahd people ask me when I am due with my baby. Help

I have the same symptoms. I am 25 years old and everytime I eat it hurts. I have a lot of stomach pain and sever bloating, like I'm pregnant. Did you ever find out was wrong? my doctors can't figure me out, they think it is IBS but I don't feel that is right.

You could have gall stones. If you feel discomfort after eating fatty foods, and the pain comes and goes your probably looking at gall stones.

You could have an intolerance to sugar.

I have very discomfort to the stomach, some headaches, and then feeling very tired after eating. It's after anything. I can eat the smallest amount of food and then it's very uncomfortable. Only after I eat home foods though, I can eat out somewhere and be perfectly fine. After eating I get stomach aches and it feels like you're just meeting someone special for the first time, the 'butterfly' feeling but severely and it doesn't go away, only becomes bloated and swollen up as if I am pregnant, then I get very tired and sore temples from a headache. I am slightly constipated and have been on so many medications for it, finally have solved that problem but am afraid that the problem might have moved north bound to attack something else within my stomach. I have had stomach X-rays to view why I was having severe pains in my stomach and find out why I had been so badly constipated in the past. But nothing came up, everything was okay until the doctor told me I was dehydrated, since then I have drank plenty of fluids, especially water but not too much, drinking gatorade and things of that sort. But still the problem hasn't completely solved itself, there are still side effects and things. Any one know of anything?

I had very similar symptoms. My naturopath doctor thought I may not have enough stomach acid to digest my food. He recommended I take the supplement Betain HCL before meals. It worked like a charm! Another thing you might consider having done is food allergy testing. Lactose and gluten intolerance can cause similar symptoms as well. Good luck!

Try drinking goats milk with slippery elm and honey - i paid a specialist just to be told I had food intolerences especially cows milk and gluton - also acid fruit and potatoes - so cut out all of these things for a week and I promise youll feel the difference .

rice organic meat (additives in meat are antibiotics which i am allergic to in large doses. Drink loads of water and youll loose a few pounds and feel much better oh rice cakes instead of crisps and rice instead of potatoes try goats butter on rice cakes with goats cheese or organic smoked salmon and soft goats cheese -

Eat bananas dates Olives but take not vinegar in dressings etc This is really good and once stomach settled slowly introduce normal food again and if problems recognise what causes most discomfort and try to steer clear or take warm goats milk and slippery elm again until settled - eggs can be problem and all breads and starch - drink fresh orange juice and take zinc tablets if feeling low.

Eat plenty of nuts for protein(unsalted0 try fresh fish for a while just cod or haddock sole simple white flaky fish wich rice and organic veg

Dont drink wine or fizzy drinks cut out caffine

ONLY NEED ONE WEEK OF THIS TORTURE TO FEEL MUCH BETTER AND CALM DOWN INTESTINES THEN GO BACK TO NORMAL

:-D

dani wrote: I have been  experiecning the same thing, it is been almost 3 yrs, I have seen several dr. they all think I am crazy!!! I am wondering what helped you, I have been asked many many many times when I am due. It is really embarassing ecspeicially whne i have never been this heavy in my life. I will turn 39 this yr. Plz help

i,ve severe discomfort ,which increases my heart beat,and blood pressure,lactose intolerance ,but how to use elm slippry quantity wise,how many times kindly help me.

KINDLY TELL ME THE ELM SLIPPRY DOSE AND TIMING.I,VE THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE U SAME INTOLERANCE TOWARDS ALL THESE THINGS

I have had the bloating and the stomach pain after eating my whole life, but I went grain free 4 months ago and it is night and day better. Wheat Belly was what helped me to figure it all out. I make grain free bread and pizza crust and brownies and cookies so I'm still able to eat my favorite things, but my stomach stays flat and no stomach aches and I've lost 20 pounds even though I'm eating a ton of fat. You do have to cook and bake a lot though because almost everything is from scratch. But, you get used to it. Anyway, it is great, maybe it will work for you, I am so happy!