Can anyone tell me the differences between Wheat Intolerance and Celiac disease?I can't tell which I've got, when I eat something with wheat feel like I've eaten a brick sometimes after hour or two I'll gas and feel horrible/nauseous/Itchy skin or sometimes the very rare diarrhea (I get diarrhea only if eat to much wheat), but sometime I won't get these side effect until weeks or even months.

I think there's no difference between these two. Celiac disease is intolerance to gluten, which is ingredient of wheat.

There is a difference, ars_artis, even though you are essentially right. Wheat intolerance is actually correctly called wheat allergy and it's more similar to the allergies caused by different plants, like hay-fever. And there are even several subtypes of wheat allergy, not all caused or linked directly to gluten, unlike celiac disease. But, celiac disease means complete incapability to digest gluten and is usually discovered earlier in childhood - this disease causes major damage to digestive system that wheat allergy doesn't. But still, the solution to both is to stay away from wheat, if you see that you can't tolerate it, or see a doctor and do an allergy test to be certain what is going on. (I would say allergy, mainly because of the itchy skin/rash that you experience)