My wife and I are about to adopt child with some disease called "lactose intolerance". I suppose that or social worker will inform us with all the details about this, but before this I would like to learn more about it. I always hate to be told about or deal with something I never been hear about. Therefore I would like to know are there lactose intolerance warning signs?

Hi, I think that it is very noble and nice that you are going to adopt a child with health problem. I wish there are more people like you. I have lactose intolerance by myself. I have never had problems because of my condition, but I know people who had. I will tell you about warning signs and I will wish you to be a good parent. Your child is not supposed to eat large quantities of milk and dairy products. Or if he/she does then you must give medication witch helps digest these products. Also without lactose, with the some taste like with it.