Is there any chance for me to start taking some medications and not always take care what I am eating. I am so tired of food planning, avoiding ice-creams, some cookies I like and reading ingredients list on every single box. If there is anyone with similar nightmare, please tell me what do you do?

You can use Digestive Advantage Lactose Intolerance therapy. It changed my life, and hope it will change yours. With these pills you can eat and drink every thing you like. It contents lactose digesting enzymes and gives you what nature or disease took, natural living. Try and you will see. Welcome to your new life.