Can somebody tell me if I could be having milk allergy symptoms for whenever I drink milk or eat some milk products I have diarrhea accompanied with nausea and also I have abdominal cramping and bloating sensation. And it is not like those are some severe symptoms but still is bordering me and I am curious if those could be milk allergy symptoms and what do I do?

If those symptoms follows milk consumption than are milk allergy symptoms about or to be more precise you are dealing actually with lactose intolerance and that means you are not able to digest lactose that is sugar milk completely and though this is not seriously danger condition it could get some severe form for it is not like having nausea is something pleasant to deal with frequently. And why you have these milk allergy symptoms? It is because you are in lack of lactase which is an enzyme that is supposed to break down the lactose you have taken by eating those milk products. And all you can do with this is change the diet but this doesn’t means you should avoid dairy foods completely but you could try for example drinking milk less but more often and drink it after meals and try to consume more lactose-reduced or lactose-free products.