I think I might be having some food allergy for whenever I eat eggs or drink milk I have digestive problems but also some allergy symptoms such as some little reddish bumps around my lip area. I have also noticed that my mouth and throat are swelled alike whenever I eat fish-do you think this could be and allergy for I need so bad to stop having those stomach pain and cramping also so what do you think how the food allergy is being detected?

You go and have some food allergy test such as skin test where certain sort of food is being tested on the skin so if reaction occurs than the allergy is detected. Maybe you also have a combination of food intolerance –such as lactose intolerance meaning having allergy on cow's milk – and food allergy for it is very likely you might have sea food allergy as well as proteins allergy. So my advice for you is to start writing food diary where you will note each food you are allergic at so avoiding certain food is the best way to avoid allergy and also watch out on the ingredient's of some other food you are not allergic at but could be having little doses of the food that doesn't fit you for even small amounts of certain food may cause you allergic reactions.