Hello! Is there anyone else having allergy diet. I have a real problem with eating food especially with drinking milk-for this adventure is always accompanied with diarrhea and stomach pain and cramping but also bloating and gas problem as well as nausea sometimes so I am sure I must be having some food allergy so mow I need to hear if there is anyone else having some good allergy diet for I need one desperately? Thanks much!

To me it looks like you might be suffering from what is called lactose intolerance and that means you are in lack of lactase which is an enzyme that breaks the lactose whenever you drink milk. I also have lactose intolerance and drinking milk almost always causes me mild symptoms such as yours so my allergy diet looks like this-basically I still do drink milk but very small doses several times per day and I never drink milk alone I always combine it with other foods for this way the digestive process is slowed down so is the lactose intolerance. I don't for your symptoms-are they of very serious character and if so maybe the best allergy diet for you would be to avoid taking milk and milk products.