My neighbor told me something about Neocate. She said I should try it, according to problems I have with my baby. She said that is hypoallergenic formula, which might be right choice for me. Is that true what she said, that Neocate could rapidly relieve symptoms of food allergy? Can you tell me something more about this product?

Neocate Infant Formula is an elemental infant formula designed to provide complete nutritional support. Usually, it is used for infants with cow milk allergy and multiple food protein intolerance. That is true Neocate is hypoallergenic and is proven safe for use in severely allergic infants. Is really could help to children who cannot tolerate soy formulas or protein hydrolysates. That is why, if your baby is one of the infants with cow milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerance, soy formula and protein hydrolysate intolerance, you could listen her and try it. Neocate is also the optimum choice for elimination diets and is a suitable placebo for diagnosis of cow milk allergy, which you might also be interested. I will tell you and its caloric distribution if that is what interested you. It contains 12% protein, 47% carbohydrate, 41% fat, and it is 100% free amino acids including taurine and carnitine. Amino acid profile of Neocate is based on breast milk. Talk to your doctor anyway before you do anything on your own.