I have been on Zyrtec now for about 3 years, along with Benadryl on occasion. Does anyone know of something natural that could replicate the Zyrtec?
I have severe allergies and if i forget my Zyrtec, boy i quickly remember.
Does continual use of allergy meds infringe on ones libido? Seems like when i started taking this stuff my sex drive went down the tubes. The Zyrtec site does not say anything about a relaxed libido while on it. I know Benadryl can affect it but i only take that when i forget the Zyrtec, which really isn't that often at all.

I don't know of anything natural that you can use to replace Zyrtec, but it turns out that your libido can be affected by it! IT turns out that in fewer than 2% of cases, decreased libido was reported. They don't even talk about it on the site because it's apparently really rare, but I think that's pretty misleading. I am not certain of other anti-allergy meds that you can take but I hope you find a solution to your problem soon. Keep us posted if you find anything! Good luck.

I don't know about any alternatives to Zyrtec, but there is a sexual libido problem tied to it. They don't report it on the website I imagine because there's only 2% of cases that actually reported sexual dysfunction. I think it's odd for them not to mention it because that's still a significant number and I'd frankly want to know! Anyway, if you do find any natural alternatives, please let us know! I'd be curious if there are any. Thanks!