ok, first of all, we are both minors, and we are both really good kids. I make really good grades in school, and play sports, and im the good kid. I dont get into trouble that much. And she is the perfect girl, beautiful, funny, smart, goofy. I love her, and im ruining her life and its killing me. She shouldn't have to go through this. I'm not for sure if she is pregnant, but i just wanna take precautionary steps. She's late on her period, and I'm just scared. We have been dating for about 2 years now, and we wanted to... increase the sexual activity. But we are both virgins and i didn't go all the way inside her; i'm affraid of the pre cum, i'm not for sure if i had any but i might have. We didn't finish cause it was hurting her. I'm sorry about all the details, im just scared and want to give as much info as i can. We live in northeastern oklahoma, near the boarder of Kansas and Arkansas. We don't want to tell our parents, cause that would change everything for us. They would killl us, literally. I have researched it and Oklahoma has a law where you have to have parents permission. Also i have heard that you can get some kind of bypass, so your parents will not know about it. i need to know how to get this bypass, and how much an abortion will be. Also it would be nice to know where the closest abortion clinic is from where i live, northeastern oklahoma. Just can someone explain how i can get this abortion with out my parents knowing, im going to get killed if they know...
if you want you can contact me by email at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hey everyone, this is the person that wrote this, i now made an account, so if you dont want to email me just pm me, please someone hurry, im scared..

Hey, I found this over google kinda hoping it would help me. If you still need help pm me (I don't know how) I'm new, and maybe you could help me.