For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to fully empty my bladder and now its hit the point where I am peeing every 20 minutes or so. I have no pain or burning like with a UTI.

I had a UTI a few months back that I couldn't seem to get over for anything. I was put on 3 different types of antibiotics before it finally let up after a little over a month and it more just seemed to slowly die off then really actually stop. I have had many UTIs in my life which always seem to come on because of not peeing quickly enough after intercourse, but never have they taken this long or this many different types of antibiotics to make it go away.

I'm going to go to the doctor once again next week to see if they can find something wrong, but a week of peeing every 20 minutes is going to be a little much to handle. Has anyone else had this happen? Is there anything I can do? My boyfriend says that he is having a similar type feeling where he can't empty his bladder but again no pain, odor, discharge or anything like that.. he's had swollen prostate problems in the past though and assumed it was because of that. Could we both just have a UTI we are passing back and forth?

Any ideas would be great at this point.

I have this exact same problem...no pain or burning just having to pee every 30 minutes and can not seem to empty my bladder and I also had the same problem with UTI's. My last one it took a good 2 months to completely get rid of it with receiving 2 diff medications. I am going to a urologist this friday and hopefully he can give me a solid answer and something to fix me lol I have already been to a gyno and she did a urine test and a culture but both came back completely normal so she said i needed to talk to a urologist. i see your post was from like 2 years ago, let me know how your condition was handled.

SOUNDS STUPID BUT CRANBERRY JUICE....YOU CAN MIX WITH APPLE JUICE YUM...DRINK A GLASS A DAY AND IT SHOULD HELP. I hate cranberry juice, but I know if I start drinking it 2 weeks before my period it helps with cramps, and it helps me not going to go pee every few minutes. Cranberry juice cost a lot, but worth it....its good for bladder infections. It's what my doctor always told me to drink and I never listened till now.